What went well? What went badly? What will you change?
Sometimes when we end the week on a bit of an overwhelmed note, or it has been marred by a world shocking event like the Florida shootings, it’s hopefully encouraging to remember that ‘it’s always darker before the dawn!’. like one speaker put it, perhaps we are like a pregnant mother, almost ready to give birth…So we must take a deep breath, breathe out and PUSH!’ I feel a little anxious about all that still needs doing…but let me count the blessings!
What went well?
- I made it all the way to South London and got interviewed by Danni on Periscope and in the WRITE group.
- Spent time with Marcelle and booked poetry reading session at Ladbroke Grove Library!
- I designed and ordered the promotional materials and bits for launch.
- Went out to Hoxton Hall for Jazz Verse Jukebox in Hackney with whole Fam.(Inspiring talent!)
- Gave out another 20 tickets to Church family today!Not so well? 2. Put God 1stin my planning.Any more?
- 3. Do not give way to fear.( organise daily prayer times with someone).
- Well I had some reflection time after church today and got a few suggestions to help:1. Set different alarms for different things
- My timing is rubbish at the moment…I’m late for most things. Help!